Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hand: Taking the Cake



I've been plagued by the weekend blahs. Yesterday I was in a particularly nasty funk, which called for some major-league cute crafting to cure.

So, I pulled out my new copy of Softies -- which I snagged as a b-day gift to myself a couple weeks ago -- and whipped up this adorable little party cake. It's all hand stitched, made of equal parts craft felt and pure cuteness. It was also a major bonus that I had all the right supplies on hand! I love projects I can start and finish without a trip to the craft store.

Now I'm eyeing my felt stash, and wondering just how awesome a little black and white cake would be...


3 comments:

Brook said...

you are wonderful!!! I want to eat it its so perfect!

Sherezada said...

Thanks! Though you may be picking felt out of your teeth if you take a bite! ;)

Anonymous said...

something about felt cakes, they always cheer me up too!