|Photo by Shirley Booth|
This is post 101 on my blog!
It's been a little over 3 years in the coming, but that doesn't make this any less special. In these three years, I've started and lost jobs, made and pimped my first short film, and traveled to new corners of the world. I've also watched my embroidery skills grow, my knitting skills kinda flounder, and my repertoire of recipes expand.
More importantly, I've met all sorts of wonderful new folks with this blog. To my fellow crafters, writers, and geeks, I just want to say "thank you" for reading, whether you started reading at post one or post one hundred.
I think this calls for a celebration, don't you?
In honor of my 101 posts, I'm doing my first ever giveaway! I've created a little mini-prize package that I think reflects the nature of this blog:
- A DVD copy of my film, Everything I Needed to Know About Zombies I Learned from the Movies
- A Sublime Stitching pattern pack, Molly Crabapple
- A set of recipe cards from BoyGirlParty
- A pack of pretty, handmade flower beads straight from the Sampeng market in Bangkok
- A felt heart pincushion with some "wooden stake" quilting pins, each made by me
Leave a comment below by midnight PST on Tuesday, August 9, letting me know why you read this blog (is it the embroidery? The sporadic cross stitch patterns?) and I'll pick one winner at random.
It's the least I can do to say "thank you!"