Monday, January 17, 2011

Han Solo Cross Stitch pattern available (finally!)


UPDATE 1/19/2015: I'm sorry, but this pattern is no longer available. You can read why here.

It's been two years in the coming, but finally, FINALLY, I have charted my Han Solo cross stitch! Here! Stitch! Enjoy!

Click on the image to download a JPEG version of it off Flickr.

I also have a fancy PDF version for folks who want the color table.

I have to give a big thank you to amigurl55 at Craftster for sharing the link to the free KG-Chart software I used. I've been looking for cross stitch pattern software that didn't cost an arm and a leg, and now I can finally chart up my old patterns as well as create new ones. I have some ideas for some other Star Wars cross stitch patterns, among others.

Thanks also to the folks who have been so patient for this pattern. I'm sure there's like, three of you left in the world who are interested in stitching this up, but for you three, here you go!

4 comments:

Brook said...

hahahah this is cool! I love all your cross stitching !!!

Sherezada said...

Thanks, Brook! :)

Unknown said...

This may be beyond random, but I tried this out and put my own spin on it. You can check it out here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/elizabethrock/IMG_1164.jpg - I'd love to know what you think! I'd have sent you an e-mail, but couldn't find one. Suppose it's better that way, but cheers! Thanks for putting out a great pattern!

Sherezada said...

I think this friggin' rocks, Liz! I love how it looks on black fabric with white text. Kind of a negative effect. Not to mention, the background makes the lightsaber color "pop." It's awesoome all around.
I'm so glad you liked the pattern. Thanks for sharing your creation!